Friday

New jewelry with thoughts of the ocean



I have been enjoying the summer and notice that many of my pieces created during summer have a real beach/ocean feel.


This bracelet is reminds me of frothy ocean waves in clear blue water:





I made this necklace surrounding this awesome canvas on wood pendant with surf artwork by Chris Pedersen. I just love it! I want every one of these wooden pendants I found when searching for beads.







The only down side to living in the beautiful Sierras is how much I miss the ocean!

1 comment:

Anca Dumitru said...

Hello,
today I have come across your site and I am speechless. Your creations are wonderful, spectacular, fantastic... words just cannot describe them. I have found many comments about jewel makers whose creations were described as "astounding", "attention-grabbing" and so on, I went to their sites to see them but I really couldn't say they were any original at all. What you do is art at its purest. I can even feel the breeze among the leaves of the wisteria! I can hear the sound of the waves. Congratulations from the heart!
Best wishes,
Anca