Sunday

Pasadena Bead and Design Show this week!


Just a quick reminder Julia Bristow Jewelry will be at the Pasadena Bead and Design Show this week, Thursday through Sunday 10-6 daily, in the San Gabriel Ballroom of the Pasadena Hilton on Los Robles. All vendors have been juried into this event so this is going to be a great shopping event just filled with talented designers of handcrafted wearable art, jewelry, clothing and beads. I am also excited to discover that at least three other fellow artisans (Clearlight Jewelry, Stephanie Sersich and Esmeralda Designs) who have been featured on the World Artisan Gems website where I have been interviewed will be there and I hope to get a chance to meet them. Hope to see you there at my booth #G245 ~ stop by and say Hi!

4 comments:

ChezChani said...

Good luck and great sales !

TeriB said...

Knock their socks off Julia, as I konw your designs will do that anyway! Best of luck at the show, I do so wish I were near there to come and shop!
Teri Twitter: Teri_B
http://sandtcreations.etsy.com
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

HerMedia said...

Julia,

I am in love with your artistic creativity. I will be back to check out more in the evening !
Welcome to Her Blog Directory
-K

A Beaded Affair said...

Lots of great luck at the show this weekend. With your wonderful work you shouldn't have any problems at all. It's incredible. I would so love to be in Pasadena with you this weekend. Aside from getting to see your work in person it's got to be a lot warmer there and I need to get my feet warmed up. lol
Cheers,
Lois